Basic Rules of the Tag system:
- 1.Each tank has 5 tags in its name; Tags do not affect Stats themselves, they affect the probability of a stat selected for leveling up, every time your Tank earn a level.
- 2.In accordance with the table below, it will be indicated which tags will give pros and cons to the corresponding probabilities of characteristics;
- 3.One tag can affect several bonuses and minuses;
- 4.The formation of tags is done randomly, none of the tags provides a significant advantage on its own, and taking into account the number of tags, it is almost impossible to collect the perfect combination;
- 5.When the characteristic has reached its maximum, it is excluded from the list of issued bonuses. All percentages are distributed equally to the remaining characteristics.
Performance distribution base - BBBBB
What you see below are the standard probabilities. For example, your Tank goes from level 1 to level 2. When it has the BBBBB Name tag, there is a 16% its speed gets leveled up, 18% its armor and so on. How much the selected characteristics get leveled up for you can see on the Initial Characteristics.
Let's take a look at some examples to comprehend the idea of Tags a bit better.