The eight Basic Stats that shape your gameplay are:
- Speed: how fast your Tank moves.
- Armor: basically your health bar.
- Ricochet: a chance of an enemy Tank dealing no damage.
- Fire Rate: the speed of your projectile.
- Shot Damage: the basic damage you deal.
- Luck: a chance of dealing critical damage.
- Bonus: a boost in the time of the bonuses you pick up during Battle.
- Resilience: reduces the repair cost.
Each characteristic has a Range from Level 1 to Level 50. It is not necessary that a Tank will start at the minimum of each characteristic or reach the maximum at the last Level.
Each Rarity has its own min/max Range as a starting point. The amount it can increase though after it levels up is the same, meaning a Legendary Tank doesn’t level up faster than a Common one. Let’s see the differences.